Love design? Love beer?
We are looking for an organised, adaptable junior graphic designer with a passion for the craft beer industry and ability to think on their feet.
Pirate Life is looking for a organised, multitasking junior designer with a can-do attitude. We need a design gun who is excited to get involved in the beer industry and can help us keep our brand consistent as we continue to build on the huge growth of the last three years.
Working out of our Hindmarsh office in Adelaide three days a week, you’ll be assisting the Pirate Life Crew and a senior designer with an ongoing list of design tasks. The role will also require liaising with external stakeholders, sponsors, printers and venues as well as setting up press-ready artwork. Solid communication skills are a must.
We hope to find a designer who can work to a tight brief and specifications but is also capable of independent, creative input. Pirate Life is an ever-evolving brand, and we want to work with someone who is willing to take some risks, have some fun and help keep the brand ahead of the game.
Initially the position will be under supervision of the Senior Designer (based in Melbourne) and Head of Marketing (based in Adelaide). However, this role has the capacity to expand for the right candidate.
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
- Excellent typography skills – packaging experience a plus
- Comfortable working with Google Drive and Google Docs
- Ability to follow directions as well as exercise initiative
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines and projects
- Understanding of design for web
Desirable, but non-essential skills:
- Understanding and enthusiasm for craft beer industry
- Knowledge in After-effects and Premier
- Illustration and animation skills
Applications require a:
- Cover letter
- Portfolio of design work (5MB or under) / link to website
Please forward application to firstname.lastname@example.org using “Design Position - Surname ” as the email header.
Pay dependent on level of experience.
Application deadline Tuesday June 27.